Friday, May 27, 2011

Hail All Hail For I Truly Love Zambales Almater Hail- my school experiences

           Ba Be Bi Bo Bu! Ka Ke Ki Ko Ku! The syllables that you could hear inside our house when I was 2 and a half years old, it was before my father died from an ambush in our place, maybe he was the one who first introduced to me those letters, numbers, colors and shape with my mother but unfortunately he didn't hear me construct a sentence and tell him that I love him so much, but moving on I entered Kindergarten in Palauig Ecumenical Learning Center which was a stone's throw away from our house. My Kinder school was the first place where I first encountered those letters and first constructed my Sentences, read books and count numbers which helped me move on to the next chapter of study, elementary.
    St. Augustine's School at Iba, Zambales, a Private Catholic school, one town away from my kinder school was my elementary school and where I learned harder subjects, constructed paragraphs and wrote essays. I also experienced culture shock because I've already lifted my self from nursery rhymes and as well as the traditional assignments to be done by my mother, now on my own to accomplish and my responsibility to finish. I've met new friends, fought new enemies and faced harder problems than my kinder days. My elementary alma mater changed me a lot and taught me gospel teachings and moved me closer to my creator, I prayed the rosary, introduced to saints and read the readings to the church. It was good and very memorable but no one can beat the next chapter which is High School.    
       High School was the greatest stage of being a student and it is also the most memorable one for it showcases the glimpse of being a matured individual and the enjoyment of being         
youth, the laughs, the tears, the sadness, the happiness and as well as victories and loses. My classmates who became my inspiration to be successful, my girlfriend whom I cherished the most and shared my high school life with. Zambales National High School, the mother school of the division of Zambales, my province where I lived half of my life. ZNHS became the sanctuary of my success and my unforgettable fate. It was destined to give me achievements which I cherished and kept. It was also the institution that gave me new opportunities of being a student leader, an ambassador, assistant, editor-in-chief and as well as a true individual. High School life molded me to form my future and helped me think to be a teacher, which I started and currently molding now for the next chapter which is College.                                                         
         Philippine Normal University, the Country's National Center for Teacher Education, an institution where my mother and her mother finished their degree. Yes they are both teachers, they were those person who helped me realized my chosen degree for the future and my chosen career for success. Currently, I am a 2nd year Bachelor of Secondary Education student in Languages majoring in the English Language. English is my favorite subject during kinder, elementary and high school. I am interested in reading, maybe because on an early age, I was already introduced to books. I just hope that I'll finished my BSE degree for me to find a good job and pursue Masters up to my Doctoral degree which will be the key for me to be a successful educator and as well as an inspiration to the youth and my generation.

      The title "Hail All Hail For I Truly Love Zambales Alma Mater Hail" came from words from the lyrics of my 3 school the first three words "Hail All Hail" came from the last sentences of the lyrics of St. Augustine's Hymn. The next 5 words which is "For I Truly Love Zambales " just came from the lyrics of Zambales Hymn, the Alma Mater hymn of Zambales National High School and finally "Alma Mater Hail" from the lyrics of PNU hymn.

From Rayven with S H O U T!!!
Good Evening                                          

1 comment:

  1. hello! ^_^
    may i request a copy of the lyrics of Zambales Hymn?? thank you very much!!

    ( pki-post nalang po dito.. tnx! :) )

    ReplyDelete

The Rayven's Post Freedom Wall