Thursday, May 26, 2011

    Defense of the Ancient or as everyone knows, DOTA all stars, it is a phenomenal game which made changes to lives of teenagers who started playing it since the game started several years ago. Many teachers are so mad of this game for it steals the attention of students from productive learning. I personally knew some people who are very interested on this game and actually they were my classmates, sometimes they tend to cut classes just to play this game when it was a big hit. A computer shop will not be completed if you would not see anyone who plays this game, we should admit that it is already a part of our lives, a part of everyday living and leisure as it should be. During my elementary days, my classmates are also fund of playing such games but I can't understand why they couldn't invite me or pull me to the shop and play, maybe it is not my type of game. But during highschool I started playing Battle realms which I became addicted to but during the vacation only until this group of boys inside the class "PURMEN" invited me and let me watch them play the game, but still I don't like it until i asked if there is a portion of a game like Battle realms and poof! I found it good, i play with the humans, orcs, undeads and the night elves. But still I'm not that addicted to the game, I just like it now more than before, thank you to my classmates who've introduced me this game which they were addicted into.
       This post is a special tribute to my classmates before and to all those people who are very interested to DOTA All Stars. Hope you like it and I hope you'll leave some comments, thank you!

From Rayven with S H O U T!!!

Good afternoon

3 comments:

  1. luis gabriel maniagoMay 26, 2011 at 11:18 PM

    nice game to dito ako nakameet ng many friends :) haha, masaya din sya laruin kasi lahat ng senses mo gagana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting your comments guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play DotA in RGC guys , Laos na GG :) RGC international , puro CM no LAG :D I like this blogsite :)


    - Kim Yves Nikko E. Sula
    nikkosula@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

The Rayven's Post Freedom Wall